Sunday, June 12

Little Bloggers Dramatic Entrance

That sounded kind of rude didn't it?

Anyway, where was I?

THIS IS LITTLE BLOGGER!!!

Settle down, settle down.. Quiet at the back!

What a beautiful Sunday morning it is, and aren't I glad that I've been up since quarter past six, getting this place tarted up all spick and span for you. I don't know, I really don't.. If I'd known we'd be getting in such a bunch of messy bloggers this year I might not have bothered.

Anyhow, grumbling over, let's get down to business.

First things first. Who am I exactly? (I know you've all been dying to find out.)

I'm like Davina, Dermot, and that annoying American psychiatrist woman all rolled into one, if you can imagine such a thing. Essentially I'm here to mother and mollycoddle you (and I look a bit like a crow, which helps), and I'll be your jaunty hilarious friendly neighbourhood toyboy, AND I'll be the one who'll tell you why you keep getting that irresistible urge to rub your tummy and pat yourself on the head at the same time, every single bloody time you go to the toilet.

Basically I'm f***ing great.

I'll also be on hand to help you, the housemates, with any major problems you might encounter, plus deal with any other drastic psychological issues, of which I'm sure there will be many. Or, if you need a shoulder to cry on, or some admittedly rather diminuitive eye candy to gander at while you discuss your latest bowel movement issue, I'm your man.

So because I've just finished dusting and have unlocked the door, and if you haven't already, please form an orderly queue and make your way over to The Diary Room for some new-age style therapy type stuff.

The link's in the sidebar - you know the drill.

This is Little Blogger, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home