Monday, June 13

Dodo got eyeful of NML's bobo's

Dear Bill (I can call you by your first name can't I?)

I was catching some sunshine with a group of friends (It was quite warm so I was able to top up my tan on my top half) and I could barely believe my eyes when a Dodo came out of the bushes and snapped up my mates bacon sarnie. As soon as I realised what was happening, I hopped up to grab my camera phone, but I had forgotten that the straps on my bikini top were undone and revealed far too much. The poor Dodo got a right eyeful! It's had 4 centuries of being supposed extinct and the first thing it sees are my boobs!

Anyway, it's definitely a Dodo - I was very good at biology at school and I'm very good at quiz shows (I once got to the £250K question on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire without using a lifeline!)

Please let me know what I should do should I spot it again.

I look forward to hearing from you

NML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home