Saturday, July 16

In which I choose a fancy dress outfit

I have thought long and hard about this.
I shall go as Dorothy Parker!
I shall be wearing a marvellous hat, with a lovely bobbed hair do, carry a fag holder, make witty and interesting comments and drink gin and...
Hang on.
I think I need to have a re-think.


Blogger Fancy Dress said...


Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jamesmatthew said...

I was wondering how my neighbour could save a fortune on her credit cards. Now I too have the secret.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...


Thought i'd just spam your blog with my advertising campaign adult fancy dress

1:05 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...


Great blog you've got going here. If you would like to add any comments on 70s fancy dress in my blog then feel free.

Thanks Again

1:33 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...


Thanks for leaving a message on my blog, thought i'd return the favour.

Which one did you prefer? 70s fancy dress or 70s fancy dress

Many Thanks

2:38 AM  
Blogger Naughty Fancy Dress said...

Fancy dress on

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home