Friday, July 22

Task 11: Imagination

Hi there chaps and chapettes!

Firstly I'd like to say congratulations on everyone completing the last task successfully, and for you all making me cry like a big fat baby. I'm an emotional wreck due to all the talk of boarding schools, punch-ups, tantrums, and love.

Actually it's just love. It always gets me right there.

Little Blogger needs to be loved.

(I'm welling up again..)



Where was I?

Oh yes, the new task. Righty ho then. The new task is a complete diversion from the last one, and it will involve you all using your imagination to the fullest. Big Blogger and myself want you all to do your best J K Rowling impressions and come up with a very very short children's story, complete with illustrations (cos kids just love pictures don't they?) and anything else you fancy. It doesn't have to be about f***ing wizards and annoying little British children, it can be about whatever you want, but it does have to be somewhere between 500 and 1500 words long. Anything longer than 1500 and it's too much like hard work. Anything shorter than 500 and it'll be too much like reading a bus ticket.

So as the heading suggests, please let your imagination run wild.

And hand it in for marking by Tuesday lunchtime, not Monday lunchtime as originally intended. I'm trying to be less draconian, can you tell?

Your friendly neighbourhood trolley dolly, LB.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home