Monday, July 18

Hullo again everybody!!!

As you will have noticed, I had to disappear again, leaving my place by the toaster and disappearing through the hole in the fence, which is exactly Clair-shaped, like in cartoons.

So I am a bit late for the party and playing catch-up. But don’t worry, as I will be the life and soul. Dancing around, pouring everybody drinks and playing little funny practical jokes, like Mrs Thatcher at Ted Heath’s funeral.

I have brought some music with me. It is the Best Of the Proclaimers.

When I tell people that The Proclaimers are one of my favourite bands, they think I am joking. But thinking The Proclaimers are a novelty band is one of the classic indicators of somebody who doesn’t know anything about music (like ‘Leonard Cohen is depressing’ and ‘Ringo was crap’). Anyway, I will challenge you – if you don’t fall in love with at least one track on this album that you’ve never heard before in your life then I will personally come round and wash your car. With Mr. Mitt. (Terms and conditions apply).

Oh dear. I have had too much to drink already and am getting aggressive.

My last stint at a fancy dress party was quite successful, so I think I will repeat the costume. I went as Rod Hull and Emu. Actually the LTLP was Emu, I glued some feathers to her head and it was quite effective. People do not realise these days how easy fancy dress is. Google Images will find a picture of everybody in the world ever, then all you need to do is to blow it up a bit, attach some elastic and cut out eyeholes.

It is much more realistic than most of the things you get in so-called ‘fancy dress’ shops and in fact I am sure I got mistaken for the real Rod Hull a few times, which was very amusing!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Fancy Dress said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or child fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Fancy Dress said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress shop site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

5:48 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or fancy dress shop then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Jamesmatthew said...

Hey.... you can review and apply online for credit card here. It is free!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a messages on my blog, thought i'd return the favour.

Which one did you prefer? adult fancy dress or adult fancy dress

Many Thanks

11:40 PM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog, thought i'd return the favour.

Which one did you prefer? 70s fancy dress or 70s fancy dress

Many Thanks

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home