Thursday, June 9

My name is Zoe

Bonjour mes amis!

Gosh, I expect that you're now waiting for me to give the points from the Belgian Jury so I'd better start again.

Hello. I arrived here quite by accident as I wasn't sent directions to this house so the taxi driver got quite irrate, as Belgian taxi drivers do. The drive was rather long and I dozed off which was terribly embarrassing when I tumbled out of the taxi with my tiara hanging off my right ear, much to the amusement of Mish Mish, Girl and Vit.

I decided to wear my pedalpushers, leather flip-flops and a t-shirt to come here yesterday as it was incredibly warm back home. It was a good job I had my umbrella though because it was raining here. Gordon and Alan fought over who should carry in my suitcase for me which I thought was very charming, although they could have been swearing at me for all I know as they were speaking in Scottish. (Alan won, by the way).

Now I had to be cautious with my packing as I'm not sure what we'll be doing so I packed my wellies, some high heels, a flat pair of shoes, my slippers, knickers, a bra (I was wearing my other one), jeans, a dress, a cool jumper and a warm jumper, a couple of tops, five bottles of red wine, some make-up in case I get lucky, toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, hair brushes and of course, my hairdryer. I still don't have any pyjamas, but I'm sure one of the lovelies here will lend me some.

In my little bag I brought my camera and Quickos as he really wanted to have a look around and got rather excited about his little holiday. I also snuck in a little photo of my kids as I simply know that they will miss me although Q was only too happy to see me go.

I intend to bring quality and diplomacy into the house simply by being me, and I very much look forward to getting to know people and finally meeting several of the contestants in real life. Because this is real, afterall. I can cook (my specialities are blackberry and apple crumble, pavlova and soup) speak French and move my nostrils in and out.

I won't tell you about the prize as it won't be a surprise then, but I can guarantee you that it won't be a bottle of wine - unless it's an empty one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home