Monday, July 18

Task 9 Fancy Dress

For this task I will be attending the party as Pam Grier, and I've chosen her because she was the symbol of the strong black woman in movies, in the seventies. I hate fancy dress parties generally and have rarely been arsed to do a costume, but if I was to dress up it would be seventies style. Pam Grier had big hair, was sassy with bags of attitude and could kick some serious ass whilst looking hot to trot.

I shall be wearing my hair big and wild, and a sexy green jumpsuit with a cut-out in the front, with a whip instead of a plastic gun (not keen on guns myself). The music will be seventies classics including the theme tune from Shaft and anything by the Bee Gees.

7 Comments:

Blogger Fancy Dress said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or 70s fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Fancy Dress said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress wig site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

5:32 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and accessory costume dress fancy halloween site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

3:11 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Thomassamuel said...

I was wondering how my neighbour could save a fortune on her credit cards. Now I too have the secret.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just spam your blog with my advertising campaign hawaiian fancy dress

12:00 AM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog, thought i'd return the favour.

Which one did you prefer? fancy dress or fancy dress

Many Thanks

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home