Saturday, June 18

In Which I give my Suggestions


1. Ladies will have tea bought to them every morning in bed. Earl Grey, milk no sugar for me please

2. Everyone to be fully dressed, washed and made up before meeting in the communal rooms.
a) It’s not pretty seeing some of you in the undescribable deshabille you all adopt and
b) can lead to complete shock and heart failure.
c) It’s for your sake too - no-one has EVER seen me without make-up and it’s not a pretty sight.

3. If it’s not too much to ask – can we have some staff in here? I’m in danger of breaking a nail opening the bottles of bubbly and those cucumber sandwiches won’t make themselves.

4. VICTRIOLICA IS NOT TO USE MY EYEBROW PENCILS WHEN SHE CAN’T FIND HER OWN DRAWING MATERIALS.

5. Strangle the puppet. It would make a handy cloth for cleaning out the bath after use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home